Learn Java Programming: Fast and Comprehensive Tutorials

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a good website, YouTube videos, or app that can teach Java from scratch at a faster pace. The suggestion of using the Processing IDE at www.processing.org is made, as it is designed to teach Java through interactive graphics and has many good books available. The person expresses gratitude for the recommendation.
Docscientist
I was searching for a good website or an app that can teach Java.I found so many of them and they were pretty uninteresting.They don't teach from the scratch and I get so annoyed.And even in those videos that start from the scratch,it is very very slow that I feel why can't the teacher be fast.Can somebody suggest me a good website,YouTube videos or an app that teaches from the scratch and is fast enough ?

Technology news on Phys.org
I would check out the Processing IDE at:

www.processing.org

There are many good books on processing and its designed to teach casual programmers Java through interactive graphics.

Likes Docscientist
jedishrfu said:
I would check out the Processing IDE at:

www.processing.org

There are many good books on processing and its designed to teach casual programmers Java through interactive graphics.
Thank you !

1. What is Java programming?

Java programming is a popular high-level programming language used to create a wide range of applications, including web and mobile applications, video games, and more. It is known for its simplicity, object-oriented approach, and cross-platform compatibility.

2. Who can learn Java programming?

Anyone can learn Java programming! It is suitable for beginners as well as experienced programmers looking to expand their skills. It is recommended to have some prior knowledge of basic programming concepts, but even without it, one can start learning Java.

3. How long does it take to learn Java programming?

The time it takes to learn Java programming depends on your dedication, background knowledge, and learning resources. With consistent effort and practice, one can gain a good understanding of Java within a few months. However, becoming an expert may take several years.

4. What are the best resources to learn Java programming?

There are many excellent resources available to learn Java programming, including online tutorials, books, and video courses. Some popular options include Codeacademy, Udemy, Coursera, and the official Java documentation. It's best to try a few different resources and see which one works best for you.

5. What can I do with Java programming?

Java programming has a wide range of applications, including creating web and mobile applications, desktop software, video games, and more. It is also used in server-side programming for creating dynamic websites. Additionally, Java is the primary language used for developing Android applications.