Science Project Help: Periodic Table Game with Modified Board and 48 Questions

• Thread starter actingbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the speaker is working on a science project called the periodic table game and has already created 36 questions in four different categories. They are now looking for help to add 12 more questions and have provided a picture of the gameboard. The speaker has also received suggestions for the last 12 questions, including asking for more information about the elements' properties and uses. They have also received positive feedback and encouragement for their project.
actingbiz1
I have a science project. Its called the periodic table game.

I decided to use a board off the internet and modify it to fit the game. I need 48 questions.
I have 36. I have them in different categorys. I need 4 categorys.

You can view them in the doc file.

Can someone please help me with 12 more questions?

I have also provided the picture of the gameboard, before modification.

REEL.gif

Ok, I decided to have:

Periodic table
Chemical bonds
Metals
and
Chemical Symbols...

These are the last 12 questions i added:

Chemical Symbol

1. Cu
Answer: Copper

2. Ne
Answer: Neon

3. F
Answer: Flourine

4. Ir
Answer: Iridium

5. Ba
Answer: Barium

6. Arsenic
Answer: As

7. Nickel
Answer: Ni

8 Lithium
Answer: Li

9. Krypton
Answer: Kr

10. Silicon
Answer: Si

11. Sodium
Answer: Na

12. Molybdenum
Answer: Mo

can anyone give comments?

Attachments

• Science Questions.doc
    25 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hi there! It looks like you have some great categories and questions for your periodic table game. I particularly like the inclusion of chemical bonds and chemical symbols, as those are important concepts to understand when studying the periodic table.

For the last 12 questions, I have a few suggestions:

1. For Cu, instead of just asking for the chemical symbol, you could also ask for the atomic number and/or atomic mass. This will help players learn more about the element.

2. For Arsenic, I would recommend using its chemical symbol (As) instead of its full name. This will make it more consistent with the other questions in the category.

3. For Lithium, you could ask about its reactivity or its common uses.

4. For Krypton, you could ask about its role in lighting or its use in lasers.

5. For Silicon, in addition to its chemical symbol, you could ask about its properties or its uses in technology.

6. For Sodium, you could ask about its reactivity with water or its role in our bodies.

7. For Molybdenum, you could ask about its properties or its uses in industry.

Overall, great job on your project so far! I think these additions will make your game even more educational and engaging. Good luck with the rest of your project!

Great job on coming up with 12 more questions for your science project! It looks like you have a good mix of questions covering different categories such as chemical symbols, metals, and the periodic table. One suggestion I have is to maybe add some questions about the properties or uses of certain elements, as that would add an extra layer of knowledge to the game. Overall, it looks like you have a well-rounded and engaging project. Good luck!

What is Project Help?

Project Help is a community-based initiative that aims to provide support and assistance to individuals and organizations in need. It involves volunteers who offer their time, skills, and resources to help with various projects and tasks.

How can I get involved with Project Help?

There are several ways to get involved with Project Help. You can reach out to local community organizations to see if they have any ongoing projects that need volunteers. You can also join online platforms and social media groups dedicated to Project Help to stay updated on opportunities. Lastly, you can start your own project and seek volunteers through Project Help networks.

What types of projects does Project Help support?

Project Help supports a wide range of projects, including community clean-ups, food drives, educational programs, disaster relief efforts, and more. The focus is on projects that have a positive impact on the community and promote social responsibility and sustainability.

Who can benefit from Project Help?

Project Help aims to benefit anyone in need, including individuals, families, and organizations. This can include those facing financial struggles, natural disasters, health challenges, or other difficult circumstances. Project Help is open to all who can benefit from the support and assistance provided.

How can I start a Project Help chapter in my community?

If you are interested in starting a Project Help chapter in your community, you can reach out to the organization's main office or search for existing chapters in your area. They can provide guidance and resources to help you get started and connect you with other volunteers and organizations in your community.