1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Project Help

1. Nov 2, 2005 #1
    Okay, I am really sorry if I am supposed to post this some where else, I remember seeing a science fair thread before they redid stuff and I can not find where I should post this now…. I am having a lot of trouble coming up with a science project (we have to do a big graduation project and I am doing mine in physics but I want to get it into the science fair). I am in 11th grade, I just started physics, and we really have not done much yet, we are doing Newton’s Law and acceleration stuff and that is basically it so far. I talked to my teacher about the project and I wanted to do something about magnetic energy, and she suggested doing something with the plasma balls (she gave me the site pppl.gov). I still have no clue what my experiment would be or what I would do, so if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated! If you have any idea pm or im me; my AIM is the same as my screen name here. Thanks.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted