Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Project Ideas on CSE

1. Sep 8, 2018 #1
    Hello!
    I have to select a project for this semester.. from a lot of ideas one that got my sight is- "Simulate connected car with vector canoe simulator".... I am thinking about making a project out of it where cars will be connected and they will get information for public transport and accidents.. Now I don't really know about this subject..Is what I am thinking correct? Or can anybody please help me giving insights about this?

And.. do you have any other project ideas? I haven't fixed the idea yet! :)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 8, 2018 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Your Profile page says that you've completed your undergrad in CS, so is this project for your graduate school work? What kinds of programs and projects have you written up to now? Have you written many programs with a graphical user interface? What languages do you usually write your programs in? Can you Upload a couple screenshots of your projects so far (PDF or JPEG copies)? Thanks

4. Sep 15, 2018 #3
    I am really sorry that I couldn't reply. No, I am still doing my undergrad, and am in 3rd year, 6th semester ongoing. I had submitted my project idea though.. It is hardware and robotics based. Though I dont know if hardware based project is a good idea..

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted