This is not a proof, there are multiple mistakes and they have neglected to prove some areas which I believe to be untrue anyway. I need to head off to the shop, I might sit down later and try and demonstrate why this isn't true unless someone else has either done this or in fact shown me to be wrong.
it seems clear that if any of those things had been proven the news would have circumnavigated the globe by now. hence the arguments are pretty likely to be bogus. admitedly i have not read the paper, but i am not likely to either.
but if someone gets a date out of it, hey all is not lost. :tongue:
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving