Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Proof the moon landings were fake!

1. Dec 1, 2005 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

http://www.brainsluice.com/miscellanea/misc/moonlanding.html

As you can see... there is plenty of evidence contrary to the NASA lie of us landing on the moon.

[​IMG]

Notice the crosshairs inserted by the NASA editing crew....

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2005 #2

Danger

Gold Member

That's freakin' hilarious. :rofl: Thanks.

4. Dec 1, 2005 #3
    Just because some bozo says Saturn is in the wrong position in the sky doesn't mean you should buy it. I've seen all these criticisms effectively debunked. The photo is clearly genuine.

5. Dec 1, 2005 #4
    Hmm... those crosshairs seem to be a problem. Big problem in context with the picture. Other than that, the photo looks completely normal :tongue2: :biggrin:.

6. Dec 2, 2005 #5
    I've seen that sound stage before and met that actor in person.
    He's quite a good look alike for Buzz except that his palor is slightly off and he has the mole you know.

You see the real cover up isn't that we didn't go to the moon. The real cover up is that we did go to the moon and we found dark side moon base. At dark side Buzz became the first human ambassador to the greys and established relations between them and our government, or really more speceifically the greys and the Illuminati.
    Buzz was a 30th degree mason you know.
    I found out recently from David Ike that Richard C Hoagland is actually a grey in disguise who is attempting to deter people from finding out the truth by making an ass out of himself and discrediting the socalled "fringe" organizations.
    Too many of us already know though and the truth is spreading like wild fire. You wont be able to continue hiding that much longer you Lousy Stinking Blue Blooded Bastards!!

7. Dec 2, 2005 #6

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Off topic, but how come the only avatar in this thread that doesn't look ape-like is TheStatutoryApe's?

8. Dec 2, 2005 #7
    LOL :rofl: ... if you zoom in on s1, you can see a cosmanaut.. God love Peguin Humor

9. Dec 2, 2005 #8
    lol
    although have you ever seen TheStatutoryApe? probably still qualifies.

10. Dec 2, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Yours doesn't look like it swings from the trees very much.

11. Dec 2, 2005 #10
    and yours doesn't look like it swings at all.

you know what? I'm feeling very confrontational lately. I apologize to everybody else I've said anything rude to.

12. Dec 2, 2005 #11
    Hehehe. There is a certain resemblence between the one I have now and Motai's isn't there? I didn't notice that till you mentioned it.

I think SA's is a statue of "justice" isn't it. I guess he's gone for the "statutory" part of his username.

13. Dec 2, 2005 #12

Danger

Gold Member

No need. I don't think that there's any particular penalty for Assault With A Dead Weapon.

14. Dec 2, 2005 #13

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

[​IMG]

But you have it all wrong. The secret base is on Titan or Europa...according to Hoagland. :biggrin:

15. Dec 3, 2005 #14

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

No ape in their right minds would swing from the trees without his trusty pocket Pickett. How else would they calculate the minimum initial velocity needed to reach the next tree?

Edit: Anyone who has taken a Physics course knows, of course, that it's impossible for anyone or anything to swing from a vine without first using the Work-Energy Theorem.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  16. Dec 4, 2005 #15
    :frown: It's supposed to have a chimp's head. I guess I mangled the chimp image too much when I was trying to blend it in to the rest of the image.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?