1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Proofread my mineralogy essay? More for structure/coherency than accuracy.

1. Nov 15, 2008 #1
    I hope this is okay for this forum. I have a short assignment for mineralogy: summarize an article out of "American Mineralogist" in one page, at your level of understanding. It is very important that I get full credit for this assignment so I don't want to lose credit for stupid things. So, if anything doesn't make sense, or if you think a hardass grader would take off on, tell me! It's also been a while since I've done chemistry so the last paragraph was kind of a stab at understanding that part.

The article can be found here:

And my paper should be attached to this post, assuming I've done this right...

Thanks! If you want anymore information about what we've covered in class, the assignment directions, or something just ask. :) I have to leave right now and am a little scatterbrained in what to include in this post!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?