1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Prospective RIT Student

1. Aug 26, 2008 #1
    I'm currently a senior in high school and am planning on going to RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) granted that I do not get accepted to MIT. At the moment, I plan to major in physics and probably minor in mathematics.

Basically, I'm just curious if there is anyone here that is or has been part of the physics program at RIT. Or if you attended RIT, but not for physics, I'm still grateful to hear your input about the school, as it's currently my #2 choice.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2008 #2
    I apped there, and recieved no scholarship money, however I didn't send a midyear report. I think they really like those things. That and RPI were my 'tech' school choices. I liked the research their Biology dept was doing, but I don't know much about Physics.

4. Aug 27, 2008 #3
    Anyone else?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?