Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Prostate Cancer molecular level

1. Aug 8, 2005 #1
    I have searched the web for some movies available but I found none, I need them for my coming presentation, I really worried, plz help me if possible.

thanks a buch

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 8, 2005 #2

DocToxyn

Science Advisor

You may not find "movies" regarding the molecular biology of prostate cancer, but there is plenty of information out there that could be adapted to a presentation (close to 800,000 hits on google for "molecular biology of prostate cancer"). Were you specifically told to find movies about your particular subject or just give a presentation? If this is for a school course or similar thing, you are going to learn a lot more and come off with a better presentation if you collect as much info as you can, digest it and synthesize it into a presentation that fits your particular needs, rather than just showing some movies someone else made.

Here are a couple of sites I found that look promising. Cancer Genetics web (scroll down a bit to find molecular section), Nature review article, UCLA research group, National Cancer Institute (great info).

4. Aug 8, 2005 #3
    10q very much

thats just a group presentation. i'll foloow ur advice

5. Aug 11, 2005 #4
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?