1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Prove to my teacher that i know how to use physics forums

1. Feb 12, 2004 #1
    I need to prove to my teacher that i know how to use physics forums, so can i get a response???:smile:
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2004 #2
    bright idea

who wears short shorts ?
  4. Feb 12, 2004 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

What exactly does your teacher consider using Physics Forums? Apparently just copying some of the responses to prove that you read it is not enough. What makes you think that evidence that you posted a meaningless message will be enough? Perhaps your teacher would prefer you actually post a question about physics!
  5. Feb 13, 2004 #4
    bla bla bla

it seems to me that not everyone can be perfect and that people that criticize have a complex that is not understood by the person being criticized (i dont understand your problem hallsofcriticism ) also it seems to me that people that dont know how to read should not post comments to questions ( what does the question ask, if it meets the guide lines give to that person then what concern is it of yours

our class is just learning how to post things eventually they may be in the form of questions so untill then untie your panties and take it easy:smile:
  6. Feb 13, 2004 #5
    whats with the dumb face

mad tv is cool and i am offended that you decided to use a cool symbol to represent someone so square

i am also refraining from using any form of grammer in any of my posts to give you something to do so you can go on and analyze them all if you would like
  7. Feb 13, 2004 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Calm down.

- Warren
  8. Feb 13, 2004 #7
    in answer to nodnarb's question.

"we wear short shorts" i believe is the relply.

it even has a little song that goes with it.
  9. Feb 14, 2004 #8

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Re: whats with the dumb face

Hey, leave Halls alone! He's cool.
  10. Feb 14, 2004 #9

cool huh never would have thought of that
  11. Feb 14, 2004 #10
    Came to this thread looking for "Physics" as titled, find someone critical of a Mentor, for doing his Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm
  12. Feb 14, 2004 #11
    huh what are u posting nodnarb, Halls is one of the excellent mentors on the board.

Criticism is for your favor ,more u are criticised more u will learn from ur mistake
  13. Feb 15, 2004 #12
    so you didnt find physics go to another thread then

Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm[?]

i will also add a humm to that since you decide to use oxymorons

himanshu121 were did you come from have you even read the whole thread?

he did not criticize me he criticized my teacher
    and i never attacked his mentor status and i was not the one to start this thread
  14. Feb 15, 2004 #13
    No, he was giving you good advice. But you should
    cut some slack for those who do voluntary work anyway.
    Really, grow up.
  15. Feb 15, 2004 #14
    He did NOT criticize anyones teacher anywhere...he made one post you can read the entire thing for yoruself and there is NOT an Iota of criticism for your, or anyone else's, teacher in it! As for "...never attacked his mentor status..." you mean you didn't write Hallsofcriticism above, that isn't in your post?? HUH?? you think that rest of us, what, can't see?/read? are stupid?? what??

And a p.s. the boards system 'quotes things' really nicely, names included if you simply push the button, please, next time don't be so...what? lazy? use names when citing quoting people, shows you at least know a little bit about what, or who, you are doing....

16. Feb 15, 2004 #15
    what dumbass's i have found

the only person i can not say is a dumbass's is nine6. please get a life to all of those who have responded to any of my comments. i didnt know how stupid some people can get over something that is so pointless

ok now take a look at the first post by addison

tell me how your comments have anything to do with that and then e mail me at gofukyourself@home.jiz :wink:

and robin i like your name is manly if you hadent added mr i think i might have had a crush on you cuz i like the fisty ones (you got a sister or wife or even better a daughter) :wink:
  17. Feb 15, 2004 #16
    Re: what dumbass's i have found

Look it that Brandon just saw his own relfection, and thinks it's someone else....Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  18. Feb 15, 2004 #17
    took you a while. so about that female relative

you know what im not even going to come back to this thread so you can just live with your comments from now on
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?