I'm not looking for anyone's pity, but I can't even begin to tell you how confused I am with this concept. My teacher spent all of five minutes teaching it to us and then leaves us to fend for ourselves with this ridiculously hard worksheet. Please help.
1. 2cscx = (sinx/1+cosx) + (sinx/1-cosx)
2. sin2x - cos2x = 2sin2x - 1
3. cotx - 1 = cosx(cscx - secx)
4. (cotx + cosx)/(1 + sinx) = cosx/sinx
5. tanx - cotx = (1 - 2cos2x)/sinxcosx
6. cosx + sinx = (secx + cscx)/(cotx + tanx)
The Attempt at a Solution
I keep getting stuck after about 30 seconds on each problem.
1. Simplifies to 2sinx/(1-cos2x) and I have no idea what to do after that
2. Afraid to even attempt
3. Do I distribute the cosx?
4. Somehow I simplified it to (cosx + sinxcosx)/(sinx)
5. I haven't the slightest idea
6. Might as well just shoot me