1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pspice help due today

1. Jan 26, 2010 #1
    Pspice help due today!!

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1407/pspice.png [Broken]

2. Relevant equations
    None that I know of

3. The attempt at a solution
    What I need help on is Part C, I don't get what they want and what would be the correct answer? Please help!

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Re: Pspice help due today!!

You have your graph of V1 and V2 as functions of Vin. Just plug in the numbers for the resistors and point out that the graph matches the calculation (mention a couple of the points on the graph).

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  4. Jan 26, 2010 #3

vk6kro

Science Advisor

Re: Pspice help due today!!

I have LT Spice, which may be different, but if you look in the "edit simulation command" window there might be a "DC sweep" option.

In this you can name a voltage source and choose the range of voltages you want it to sweep over.

If you have this, feed in your circuit and do a simulation and you will get a graph when you click on the points required. You can then grab this by doing a screen grab or using your Cadence program.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook