1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PSPICE help

1. Nov 29, 2005 #1
    Is there a way to tell PSPICE to graph a signal without having to go to Trace>Add-Trace and selecting the signals each time? If I added a signal and then change a component value slightly and run the simulation, is there a way I can refresh the signal without having to go through the add trace method over and over again?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2005 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

I don't know about PSPICE, but in MicroCAP, the plot setup is sticky. What analysis are you running (AC, DC, Transient, etc.)?

4. Nov 29, 2005 #3
    I am trying to perform AC analysis. Thank you for your reply.

5. Nov 29, 2005 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Do you have the Student Edition of PSPICE? If so, I won'der if the sticky nature of plot setups is disabled for that edition. Maybe check out the readme/help files about setting up the plot configurations, and also the limitations of the Student Edition.

6. Feb 22, 2010 #5
    Hi frndz can anyone tell me hw to plot steady state temperature of resistor using pspice.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?