Where can I find more PSpice models for Op-Amps?

In summary, the conversation discusses the limited number of models available in P-Spice student version, specifically for Op-Amps. The speaker mentions that they use LTSpice IV, which is free but limited to linear circuits. They suggest looking at semiconductor manufacturers' websites, such as Analog Devices and Texas Instruments, to download the necessary SPICE models.
Ravaner
Hello. I use P-Spice student version and I regret that standard librairies offer very few number of models, especially for Op-Amp's. Is there sites where I can download more components models.

Engineering news on Phys.org
I use LTSpice IV. It is free, but it is limited to the linear circuits found at www.linear.com. Analog Devices may have their own free version.

I know pretty well this package but its performances are far below those of PSpice.

I usually download the SPICE models I need from the semiconductor manufacturers. They provide these models on their websites. Look at Analog Devices, Texas Instruments, etc.

What is a PSPICE model library?

A PSPICE model library is a collection of models, typically in the form of subcircuits or subcircuits, that can be used in PSPICE simulations. These models are created to accurately represent the behavior of electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, transistors, and integrated circuits, in a circuit simulation.

Where can I find PSPICE model libraries?

PSPICE model libraries can be found on the official website of the software developer, as well as through third-party websites and forums. Many component manufacturers also provide PSPICE models for their products on their websites.

What types of components are included in PSPICE model libraries?

PSPICE model libraries typically include models for commonly used electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, transistors, and integrated circuits. Some libraries may also include models for specialized components, such as sensors and actuators.

Why are PSPICE model libraries important?

PSPICE model libraries are important because they allow engineers and scientists to accurately simulate electronic circuits before actually building them. This helps to save time and resources, and allows for testing and optimization of circuit designs before they are implemented in real-world applications.

Can I create my own models for PSPICE simulations?

Yes, you can create your own models for PSPICE simulations. PSPICE provides tools for creating and editing models, and there are also various resources available online to help you learn how to create custom models. However, it is important to ensure that your models are accurate and reliable for accurate simulation results.