Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software - Help Michael

In summary, the person urgently needs the Orcad Pspice software and is looking for a link to download it. They mention that the link provided is not working and ask if there are any other free SPICE packages available. Another person suggests a link to a free SPICE package and asks if the person specifically needs the OrCAD version. The person responds that they have tried to access the link but have not received the necessary email to download the software for free.
mich_v87
PSpice software needed :(

hey guys. i urgently need the Orcad Pspice software :( please if anyone has a link from which i can download the software , i would be very thankfull ...

P.S this link http://www.cadence.com/products/si_pk_bd/pspice.aspx is not working ...

Thanks,

mICh

Engineering news on Phys.org
Do you specifically need the OrCAD version? Could you just use one of the many freely-available SPICE packages instead?

Here's one: http://www.geda.seul.org/tools/ngspice/index.html [Broken]

- Warren

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't the use to offer it for free for students?
did they change that policy?

well.. apparently , they didn't change the policy , but after u access the link , you should fill an application so that they can send u an e-mail that allows u to download it for free . I didn't get any ! that's what the problem is ...
thanks for ur replies

1. What is Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software?

Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software is a software program used for circuit simulation and analysis. It allows users to design and test electronic circuits before physically building them, saving time and resources.

2. How can I download Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software?

You can download Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software by going to the official website and creating an account. Once you have an account, you can purchase a license or download a free trial version.

3. Is Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software user-friendly?

Yes, Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software has a user-friendly interface and provides helpful tutorials and resources for new users. It also has a comprehensive help section for troubleshooting and technical support.

4. Can Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software be used for both analog and digital circuits?

Yes, Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software can be used for both analog and digital circuits. It has a wide range of components and models to simulate various types of circuits, including mixed-signal circuits.

5. Is Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software suitable for all levels of users?

Ael Download Orcad PSpice Software is suitable for both beginners and experienced users. It has a simple interface for beginners to get started, but also offers advanced features for more experienced users.