Psychic at Large

Main Question or Discussion Point

Did anyone see this show last night?

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
laminatedevildoll said:
Did anyone see this show last night?
Yeah, but it wasn't very exciting. Is she just going to drive around once a week guessing people's names? :zzz: Using my psychic powers, I predict the show won't last long. :wink:

Char Margolis, have you heard of her before the show? She seems to be pretty famous. Yeah, wherever she went, she kept on reading people, for instance, at that diner place... etc.

Evo
Mentor
laminatedevildoll said:
Char Margolis, have you heard of her before the show? She seems to be pretty famous. Yeah, wherever she went, she kept on reading people, for instance, at that diner place... etc.
I've never heard of her, but I lead a sheltered life. :tongue:

SGT
If you want to know more about Char Margolis, look this http://www.randi.org/jr/070805the.html [Broken] by James Randi. Besides describing the before and the after of an interview with a Belgian journalist, it provides several links to other comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chronos
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I've never heard of her, but I lead a sheltered life. :tongue:
Me too. But then again, Ms Cleo did not foresee getting busted for fraud.

Is it me or the show has not been on for the past couple of weeks?

Evo
Mentor
My cable box kicked the bucket and until I have time to swap it out, I can't get the sci-fi channel. Sounds like she's not at large anymore. :biggrin:

Evo said:
My cable box kicked the bucket and until I have time to swap it out, I can't get the sci-fi channel. Sounds like she's not at large anymore. :biggrin:
Oh no, hope you get sci fi fixed ASAP! :smile: