Public safety and precautious

• Thread starter darkar
  • Start date
Recently, i have seen a lot of crimes keep on happening, those crime i mean are theft, rape, robbery, etc....

Care to share your opinion on what to be aware of and what to do if u meet one?

I have some questions to start with,

What to do if u are being followed (either it is inside car or walking) ?

What to do if you are being ambushed?

What you should be aware of when u coming out from bank? What you should not do inside?

When you go to travel around in another country, where do u keep ur passport and those important documents?

In some cases, those people purposely crash ur car in order to get u out of ur car so they can rob/take u away/ take ur car away.... What you should do in this case?

Answers and Replies

1. Use my Uzi.
2. Use my Uzi
3. There could be people with Uzis.
4. Use my Uzi.
5. behind my Uzi.
6. ...It is pretty obvious. I would use my Uzi.

Default reply line: "You all saw it. He came at me with a knife."

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
(1)Ignorance is bliss
(2)Panic then run
(3)The steps. Not wave guns about or stare down the cashiers top.
(4)I dont.
(5)Let them have the car, run. Ive never owned a vehicle worth more than my life, or £500 for that matter.

Danger
Gold Member
I'm with Matt on this one, although my preference in weapons is somewhat different. (Not that I'm faulting Uzi's; they're one of the best ever made. They just don't fit into my lifestyle.)

Danger said:
I'm with Matt on this one, although my preference in weapons is somewhat different. (Not that I'm faulting Uzi's; they're one of the best ever made. They just don't fit into my lifestyle.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pea_shooter

(The term can also be applied to handguns, with weak firepower.)

:uhh:

Last edited:
Danger
Gold Member
My preference, in fact, is a .45ACP. My standard carry-gun was a Llama IXA, but I intend to replace it with a Firestar. I also have some that I designed that I like even better, but I'd best not get into details about them. Let's just say that I'd rather get shot than face one of my own weapons.

ShawnD
Science Advisor
Danger said:
My preference, in fact, is a .45ACP. My standard carry-gun was a Llama IXA, but I intend to replace it with a Firestar. I also have some that I designed that I like even better, but I'd best not get into details about them. Let's just say that I'd rather get shot than face one of my own weapons.
I thought you were Canadian, but handguns are illegal here. If they were legal I would be packing enough heat to melt the ice caps.

Oh wow, in some sense, u are more dangerous than those people following you!