References for Pulsed Laser Diodes Research

In summary, there are several resources available for studying pulsed laser diodes, including scientific journals and university labs. It is recommended to search for specific studies or inquire at university labs for more information.
shashankm
pulsed laser diodes...

i need to study pulsed laser diodes so can anyone give me some references for pulsed laser diodes...

Engineering news on Phys.org

What kind of study? Will you be actually operating the laser diodes and taking data? Or are you writing a report based solely on information you will read?

i am starting my project for sensors...for which i was planning to use nanoparticles prepared by cvd..

You could try searching scientific journals to find out how other people have used laser diodes to study or measure whatever it is you're trying to use them for.

If this is a university project, there may very well be some labs in the EE or physics department that are using diode lasers. If so, you could also inquire there.

1. What are the best sources for finding research on pulsed laser diodes?

There are several reputable sources for finding research on pulsed laser diodes. Some of the most commonly used include scientific journals such as Optics Express, Optics Letters, and Applied Physics Letters. Additionally, conference proceedings from the International Conference on Laser and Optoelectronics and the International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks often feature research on pulsed laser diodes.

2. How do I properly cite references for pulsed laser diodes in my research paper?

The specific citation style may vary depending on the publication or institution you are writing for. However, a basic citation for a research paper on pulsed laser diodes should include the author's name, title of the article, name of the journal or conference proceedings, volume and issue number (if applicable), page numbers, and year of publication. It is also important to include the DOI (digital object identifier) or URL if the article is available online.

3. Can I use references from older research on pulsed laser diodes in my current work?

While it is generally recommended to use the most recent research in your work, older references can still be valuable if they provide relevant and accurate information. However, it is important to check for any updates or advancements in the field since the publication of the older research to ensure that your work is current and accurate.

4. Are there any open-access sources for research on pulsed laser diodes?

Yes, there are several open-access sources for research on pulsed laser diodes. Some examples include the SPIE Digital Library, which offers free access to articles from their Optics and Photonics journals, and arXiv, a preprint server that features articles on various topics in physics and related fields.

5. How can I evaluate the credibility of references for pulsed laser diodes?

One way to evaluate the credibility of references for pulsed laser diodes is to check the reputation and impact factor of the journal or conference proceedings in which the research was published. Additionally, you can research the authors and their affiliations to determine their expertise and credibility in the field. It is also helpful to read reviews and critiques of the research from other scientists in the field.