What was the outcome of my long term goal to run a pulsejet bicycle?

• Thread starter ganuganu
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker successfully achieved their long term goal of running their bicycle with an engine. However, the end plate got damaged and flamed out after only 12 seconds. The augmenter was helpful in providing power and the speaker plans to change the combustion chamber with stainless steel. They thank their sister for taking the video and their mom for holding the engine, as well as the members of the pulsejet forum for their support. The speaker is proud of themselves for this achievement and is excited to continue using the engine on their bicycle.
ganuganu
ATLAST SUCCEEDED MY LONG TERM GOAL
Hello everyone this is the first time i ran my bicycle with the engine i thought to run the bicycle for two rounds but unfortunately the end plate got damaged and flamed out so i was able to run the bicycle for 12 seconds. And really augmenter was very useful for my engine it gave some good amount of power. This was my long term goal atlast i achieved it successfully without any damage to me.

video took by my sister and initially my mom was holding the engine, thanks to them. And also thanks to pulsejet forum members. Next i planned to change the combustion chamber with stainless steel. At the end you could see the picture of the damaged end plate. Forgot to tell the sound was enormous.
http://youtu.be/it4HFCWSu_0

Engineering news on Phys.org
Thanks for all the support and encouragement. It was an amazing experience to achieve this goal. I am so proud of myself for achieving the long term goal. Now i can successfully run my bicycle with a engine.

1. What is a pulsejet bicycle?

A pulsejet bicycle is a type of bicycle that is powered by a pulsejet engine. This type of engine uses a series of rapid combustion and compression cycles to create thrust, which propels the bicycle forward.

2. How fast can a pulsejet bicycle go?

The speed of a pulsejet bicycle can vary depending on the specific design and conditions. However, some models have been recorded to reach speeds of up to 75 miles per hour.

3. Is it safe to ride a pulsejet bicycle?

Riding a pulsejet bicycle can be dangerous, as the engine can produce intense heat and noise. It is important for riders to take proper safety precautions and wear protective gear.

4. How does a pulsejet bicycle compare to a traditional bicycle?

A pulsejet bicycle is significantly different from a traditional bicycle in terms of propulsion. While a traditional bicycle relies on human power, a pulsejet bicycle uses an engine. Additionally, pulsejet bicycles can reach higher speeds but are also more complex and require more maintenance.

5. Are pulsejet bicycles environmentally friendly?

Pulsejet bicycles are not considered to be environmentally friendly due to the fuel they use and the emissions they produce. However, some models have been designed to run on alternative fuels such as biodiesel, which can reduce their environmental impact.