Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Puzzle game

1. Mar 18, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 18, 2005 #2
    I did eventually get 24, but now I'm stuck on 25. Here's the puzzle in case you don't want to play all the way to 25 to do it:
    Code (Text):

AAB CC
    DDB  E
    FXX GE
    FHHHGE
    FI JKK
     I JLL

Each space is an empty quare, all letters of the same type are part of the same piece, and the XX is the blue rectangle (which you must move to the right by 3 spaces). The rules you can find by playing the first level of the flash game.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  4. Mar 19, 2005 #3

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'm at 28! wooo

5. Mar 19, 2005 #4
    I got to 29 a few hours ago but stopped playing. You'll pass me soon I bet.

29's another tough one:
    Code (Text):

AAA B
      C B
    XXC BE
    FGGHHE
    FIIJ K
    LLLJ K

Last edited: Mar 19, 2005
  6. Mar 19, 2005 #5

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Ok now I finished the game because level 41 is blank.

Interestingly, I beat 36 because of a bug. I pulled a car right out of the grid! :rofl:

7. Mar 19, 2005 #6
    Good work!

8. Mar 21, 2005 #7
    im stuck on 25

9. Mar 21, 2005 #8

AKG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

As far as I can tell, that's not a bug, i.e. I believe it was intentional (that car that you can pull right out).

10. Mar 21, 2005 #9
    I think it is a bug, how do you mean it is intentional?
    There where a couple of blocks (at least two) in that level that I could move on top of other blocks...

11. Mar 22, 2005 #10

AKG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I think they intentionally designed it so that, in order to beat the level, you had to exploit that "bug." It doesn't seem to be something someone accidentally puts into the code. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the level couldn't be beat otherwise.

12. Mar 22, 2005 #11
    I did the first 20 really easily, in like an hour last night, then i had to go to bed. Today its been really sucky. I'm stuck on 39 now... I'M SO CLOSE TO WINNING IT ALL! sucks.... i've been doing 39 for like... ever.

13. Mar 24, 2005 #12
    That game rules. I beat it all on normal mode, then on spinning mode racing against a friend. Fun stuff.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?