1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PWM->Multilevel inverter

1. Oct 25, 2007 #1
    urgent...PWM--->Multilevel inverter

I hv a problem about the connection. i got this two circuits, but the problem now is how to connect this two circuits? Becoz, PWM only generates square waveform, and now , which circuit can i use to connect from PWM to Multilevel inverter(H-bridge method (mosfet))? thanks for helping me!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 25, 2007 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Can you be more specific in your question please? You have a PWM drive circuit (what voltages, what frequencies?) that you want to connect to a motor's H-bridge transistor drive circuit? Can you please post schematics of what you are asking about?

4. Nov 1, 2007 #3
    i hv a problem about design a h-bridge multilevel inverter.
    Question is wat components and model should use in multilevel inverter?

5. Nov 1, 2007 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

6. Dec 3, 2007 #5
    if i use 7493(4 bit binary counter), it only can count up to 16(decimal), so how do use two 7493 connect together to let it count up more digits? use 1st 7493 ouputs connect all together go through into a "and gate" then connect to 2nd 7493?

second question, how do i preset it count up from " 1000" not start from "0000"?
    thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?