1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pyrite is back!

1. Aug 9, 2003 #1
    Hi, everyone who remembers me! (there prolly arn't that many anymore.) anyway, as usual, I've come crawling back to physicsforums, where people actually respect my opinion. (or at least i hope they still do.) So, here i am, Ready to confound the greatest minds once again.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 9, 2003 #2
    Welcome back Pyrite, I remember you! :smile:

4. Aug 9, 2003 #3
    what a coincidence! I'm back too!!

Sorry I don't remember you, but I was never really here anyway.

welcome back though.

5. Aug 9, 2003 #4
    Welcome back!! Didn't you used to have a dragon avatar?

6. Aug 9, 2003 #5
    well, yeah, but since then i've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.

7. Aug 10, 2003 #6
    You can upload to PF, my avatar is one I found online.

8. Aug 10, 2003 #7
    you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.

9. Aug 10, 2003 #8
    *Grins*

That's a funny one! What is it?

10. Aug 10, 2003 #9
    thats how I like to envision myself. (as a dude with blazing red hair being blown by the wind as I reach for a sword strapped to my back.) it was orriginally a lot bigger.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?