Pyrite is back!

• Thread starter Pyrite
  • Start date
Hi, everyone who remembers me! (there prolly arn't that many anymore.) anyway, as usual, I've come crawling back to physicsforums, where people actually respect my opinion. (or at least i hope they still do.) So, here i am, Ready to confound the greatest minds once again.

what a coincidence! I'm back too!!

Sorry I don't remember you, but I was never really here anyway.

welcome back though.

Zero

Welcome back!! Didn't you used to have a dragon avatar?

well, yeah, but since then i've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.

Zero

Originally posted by Pyrite
well, yeah, but since then i've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.
You can upload to PF, my avatar is one I found online.

you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.

Zero

Originally posted by Pyrite
you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.
*Grins*

That's a funny one! What is it?

thats how I like to envision myself. (as a dude with blazing red hair being blown by the wind as I reach for a sword strapped to my back.) it was orriginally a lot bigger.