Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pyrite is back!

1. Aug 9, 2003 #1
    Hi, everyone who remembers me! (there prolly arn't that many anymore.) anyway, as usual, I've come crawling back to physicsforums, where people actually respect my opinion. (or at least i hope they still do.) So, here i am, Ready to confound the greatest minds once again.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 9, 2003 #2
    Welcome back Pyrite, I remember you! :smile:

4. Aug 9, 2003 #3
    what a coincidence! I'm back too!!

Sorry I don't remember you, but I was never really here anyway.

welcome back though.

5. Aug 9, 2003 #4
    Welcome back!! Didn't you used to have a dragon avatar?

6. Aug 9, 2003 #5
    well, yeah, but since then i've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.

7. Aug 10, 2003 #6
    You can upload to PF, my avatar is one I found online.

8. Aug 10, 2003 #7
    you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.

9. Aug 10, 2003 #8
    *Grins*

That's a funny one! What is it?

10. Aug 10, 2003 #9
    thats how I like to envision myself. (as a dude with blazing red hair being blown by the wind as I reach for a sword strapped to my back.) it was orriginally a lot bigger.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?