Is Quantum Theory Incomplete in Explaining Particle Organization and Energy?

• Thread starter whatzzupboy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the concept of organization in quantum theories and whether it is possible that there are still missing elements in the understanding of the structure of matter. The speakers also discuss the idea that there is no perfect theory and the limitation of our current physical knowledge. One speaker also asks for an explanation of the relationship between energy and quantum theories.
whatzzupboy
Qauntum?? Could it be...?

Could the Quantum Theories still be missing a small part as far as orgaization of particles go?

Physics news on Phys.org
Explain the concept of "organization",please...At least,what u make of it.

Daniel.

I mean the structure of matter could it be that it is still missing some baisic yet major parts to it as far as the construction of matter go? I only ask because it doesn't seem to make totall sense to me

Hm...Interesting.I believe that,at some certain level,the structure of matter is perfectly explained by the physics we have today.

As for not making any sense to you,well,that's a personal opinion based on the insufficency of physical knowledge.

Daniel.

There is no such thing as a 'perfect' theory.

We don't know everything so yes, of course, there is something missing- there always is.

oh and can somebody explain energies relation with it to me please

1. What is quantum physics?

Quantum physics is a branch of physics that studies the behavior and interactions of particles on a microscopic level. It explains how particles such as atoms and subatomic particles behave and interact with each other.

2. How does quantum physics differ from classical physics?

Quantum physics differs from classical physics in that it deals with phenomena on a much smaller scale, such as atoms and subatomic particles, while classical physics deals with larger objects and their interactions.

3. What is the uncertainty principle in quantum physics?

The uncertainty principle is a fundamental principle in quantum physics that states that it is impossible to know both the position and momentum of a particle at the same time. This is due to the wave-like nature of particles at the quantum level.

4. Could quantum physics be used to create new technologies?

Yes, quantum physics has already been applied to create technologies such as transistors, lasers, and computer chips. It is also being researched for potential applications in quantum computing, cryptography, and communication.

5. How does quantum entanglement work?

Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon in which two or more particles become connected in such a way that the state of one particle is dependent on the state of the other, regardless of distance. This means that even if the particles are separated by vast distances, they will still affect each other's state instantaneously.