Qm and art

• Thread starter cor
  • Start date
cor
Hello readers,
googling to qm and painting I found the name of Egbert Rijke as painter and scientist (space-time etc.).
At this moment imposseble to mail him I introduce myself as not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM and....painter. I suppose that some aspects of qm / world / reality behind shall be visible for the observer making his own wheeler-choice or possible reality-free-of me?
Especially is my installations I work with observing between reality and the projections / daydream of the observer.

For Dutch speaking persons google for my question in another forum to "quantummechanica""schilderen"
Greetings, Cor Bakker, Amstelveen (near Amsterdam), Holland

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Cor Bakker, are you the pianist in the Paul de Leeuw Show on Dutch TV ?

marlon

daniel_i_l
Gold Member
Was that coherent to anyone? What is a not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM?

berkeman
Mentor
Was that coherent to anyone? What is a not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM?
It's not supposed to be coherent. He's a Dutch artist for goodness sake! :biggrin:

Evo
Mentor
Welcome to PF Cor, unfortunately we don't allow links advertising personal websites of this nature. However people are free to look you up on the internet if they wish.

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I have no idea what this thread is about.............

Anyway, welcome!

Mk
At this moment imposseble to mail him I introduce myself as not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM and....painter. I suppose that some aspects of qm / world / reality behind shall be visible for the observer making his own wheeler-choice or possible reality-free-of me?
Especially is my installations I work with observing between reality and the projections / daydream of the observer.
QM is something you don't "believe" in. It's a way of life.

cor
Cor Bakker, are you the pianist in the Paul de Leeuw Show on Dutch TV ?

marlon
Hello Marlon, I'm not, but I like seeing Paul de Leeuw on TV and listening to classical piano music. I translate Mahler and Schubert songs in dutch, TRY to sing them, but my pianist is a (internet) midi-file, coupled to a human-partiture in which my text is typed.
When my computer with ethernetcart is coupled on my adsl-cabinet (kastje!!) I try to download your movie. I try it now with my old 28kilobaut-kastje. Bye bye.
Cor Bakker.

cor
QM is something you don't "believe" in. It's a way of life.
In the sense of "believing" in God?
Cor

cor
Dear Daniel, I did a high technical scole in electronics, and read much, but I'm not a univercity-degree scientist,
Cor:blushing: