Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Qm and art

1. Jul 17, 2007 #1

cor

Hello readers,
    googling to qm and painting I found the name of Egbert Rijke as painter and scientist (space-time etc.).
    At this moment imposseble to mail him I introduce myself as not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM and....painter. I suppose that some aspects of qm / world / reality behind shall be visible for the observer making his own wheeler-choice or possible reality-free-of me?
    Especially is my installations I work with observing between reality and the projections / daydream of the observer.

For Dutch speaking persons google for my question in another forum to "quantummechanica""schilderen"
    Greetings, Cor Bakker, Amstelveen (near Amsterdam), Holland

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2007 #2
    Cor Bakker, are you the pianist in the Paul de Leeuw Show on Dutch TV ?

marlon

4. Jul 17, 2007 #3

daniel_i_l

Gold Member

Was that coherent to anyone? What is a not-dr(s)-HTS-scolared believer of the QM?

5. Jul 17, 2007 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

It's not supposed to be coherent. He's a Dutch artist for goodness sake! :biggrin:

6. Jul 17, 2007 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF Cor, unfortunately we don't allow links advertising personal websites of this nature. However people are free to look you up on the internet if they wish.

7. Jul 17, 2007 #6

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I have no idea what this thread is about.............

Anyway, welcome!

8. Jul 18, 2007 #7

Mk

QM is something you don't "believe" in. It's a way of life.

9. Jul 18, 2007 #8

cor

Hello Marlon, I'm not, but I like seeing Paul de Leeuw on TV and listening to classical piano music. I translate Mahler and Schubert songs in dutch, TRY to sing them, but my pianist is a (internet) midi-file, coupled to a human-partiture in which my text is typed.
    When my computer with ethernetcart is coupled on my adsl-cabinet (kastje!!) I try to download your movie. I try it now with my old 28kilobaut-kastje. Bye bye.
    Cor Bakker.

10. Jul 18, 2007 #9

cor

In the sense of "believing" in God?
    Cor

11. Jul 18, 2007 #10

cor

Dear Daniel, I did a high technical scole in electronics, and read much, but I'm not a univercity-degree scientist,
    Cor:blushing:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?