1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quadratic function help

1. Dec 4, 2008 #1
    Quadratic function...help!!!

Hi

I have an exam (next week) on quadratic functions!!! (10th grade) Any online websites where I can practice?I need problematic situations(there's a problem - you analyze - calculate stuff,etc).... By the way, I'm studying in a FRENCH HIGH SCHOOL, therefore the exercises *SHOULD* be in French....

Thanks !!!

P.S.: It's an enriched math course, I'd be better if the website provides tougher questions...

=]

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 4, 2008 #2
    Re: Quadratic function...help!!!

I've never taken math in French, sorry. I assume the letters are the same, though.

4. Dec 4, 2008 #3

Well...can you suggest any english site? I'll try to "translate it" in french.

Yes, you're right, the letters are obviously the same.

Thanks~!

5. Dec 4, 2008 #4

fluidistic

Gold Member

The math is exactly the same. Practice exercises in English. I guess you don't have problem in understanding the French used for small-word problems.
    Otherwise you're more asking a book to teach you French and not maths.
    Nevertheless if you're interested I found you a French math forum : http://forums.futura-sciences.com/mathematiques-college-lycee/. You might want to check out posts related to quadratic functions.

6. Dec 4, 2008 #5

Thanks for the link fluidistic. By the way, my math teacher has a weird habit of writing tricky questions where most of the times students make errors by not properly analyzing the text (questions/problems)...Otherwise, french isn't a problem.

BTW, I won't mind any english sites..i just want to see if i can properly find solutions to the problems. :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?