Quantum Medicine - Explore Its Possibilities

In summary, the conversation on the forum discusses the topic of quantum medicine and its relevance in the field of physics. The original poster expresses their interest in this area, despite its lack of scientific evidence. The response mentions that while quantum principles may have some relevance in medicine, it is not a direct application and may not be the focus of mainstream science. The thread is then closed due to lack of interest.
curiousman
Hi guys,

This is my first post on this forum so... Nice to meet all of you :smile:

I´m about to start physics this year and get focused on Quantum Medicine as a latest goal. I´m well aware of the lack of facts that show off any kind of scientific reliability about such subject nowadays. Any how I´m truly believe (please feel free to think how naive a human being can be ;-)) there is something else on this that makes me thing there should have something else our last generations (and the current on) we all are missing to consider as a small likelihood to be truth.

If I´m not wrong. all physicist´s efforts (e.g most of the Institute Max Plank´s plans) as well as budgets are pointed to Quantum Computing instead of other branches within the Quantum Science itself.

Apologies for the lack of skepticism taking into consideration but as no thread has been open yet treating such subject I would be more than happy to know your point views about that.

Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums!

There is one area of physics that gets most budget, and there are thousands of different areas being actively studied at one time. There is always room for another curious mind, and I hope that describes you.

:smile:

The answer really depends on what you mean by quantum medicine.

If you mean the quackery that goes under that name in certain quarters of the populist press then forget it - its just that - quackery.

If you mean that basic quantum principles lie at the foundation of medicine, and will be more important with the growing use areas like DNA based techniques, then yes its important. But its importance is a derived sort in explaining and understanding such, rather than direct applicability itself.

Thanks
Bill

you seems very inactive after posting such an interesting question

It seems the member wasn't interested in mainstream science. Thread closed.

1. What is quantum medicine?

Quantum medicine is a field of study that combines principles of quantum physics with traditional medical practices to understand and treat various health conditions. It explores the potential of quantum mechanics to influence biological processes and improve overall well-being.

2. How does quantum medicine work?

Quantum medicine works by utilizing the principles of quantum mechanics, such as the concept of energy and information fields, to understand and influence the body's natural healing processes. This can be achieved through techniques like bioresonance, quantum biofeedback, and quantum entanglement.

3. What are the benefits of quantum medicine?

The potential benefits of quantum medicine include improved overall health and well-being, increased energy and vitality, better management of chronic conditions, and a more holistic approach to healthcare that considers the interconnectedness of the mind, body, and spirit.

4. Is there scientific evidence to support the use of quantum medicine?

While there is still ongoing research in the field of quantum medicine, there have been several studies that have shown promising results in the use of quantum techniques for various health conditions. However, more research is needed to fully understand and validate the effectiveness of quantum medicine.

5. Is quantum medicine safe?

Quantum medicine techniques, when performed by trained professionals, are generally considered safe and non-invasive. However, as with any form of healthcare, it is important to consult with a medical professional before starting any new treatment and to ensure that the practitioner is properly trained and certified.