1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum Quantum theory book

1. Jun 20, 2016 #1
    hi, I really want to dig valuable things out of quantum theory, also I have a big eagerness to see the derivation of formulas to understand the logic of this topic. Could you recommend me some nice books which may meet my needs I expressed at the beginning ????

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2016 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

No, we can't. Is it really this hard to see that the OP has not enough information for us to give a decent answer?

4. Jun 20, 2016 #3
    Pardon, How can I ask the previous question ??? I new at this forum, so I am not still used to use the proper question format.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  5. Jun 20, 2016 #4
    What mathematics and physics do you know? Have you taken any post-secondary courses or studied at that level?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted