1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum theory

1. Aug 27, 2005 #1
    hello. i'm studying philosophy, i'm going with a scholarship in France. i'm very interested in physics, particularly in quantum physics, and universe formation, laws,etc. i'm not directly interested to find books, or get an advice what to read. i want to discuss some issues with someone that knows these topics, and have some patience with me. i don't know formulas, or complex equations in physics, i am more interested in the theories themselves, without the part of calculus.
    so if you can help me, i really would appreciate your gesture.
    this is because is dont have much free time, nor to study like i want to, nor to have the patience to listen someone face to face.

tks, and hope to talk soon.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 28, 2005 #2
    You can read Bohm's Quantum Theory
    there are many fantastic philosophy ideas in this book

This is my personal opinion about your question.

4. Aug 29, 2005 #3
    I suggest you get some popular science books on QM and read them, as they wil provide all the information without the mathematics involved.

Books and science reviews would be a good place to look, on this forum.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?