I need the knowledge of the quantum well, who can help me?
You'll have to be more specific about what you want to know.
1. What is your current educational background in physics ?
2. What do you want to know about a quantum well ? Is a definition enough ? I can think of at least several tens of pages of text that are relevant to your question in some way or the other.
A few relevant topics that come to mind (beyond just a basic definition) are :
1. Growth of quantum wells (heterostructures)
2. Solving the Time Indep. Schrodinger Equation for wells of different shapes
4. Approximations : WKB, Perturbation theory, Variational methods, tight binding, etc.
5. Band structure, transitions between bands and sub-bands, optical properties
6. 2D Electrons in Electric and Magnetic fields - the Quantum Hall states
For a definition, and a starting point : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_well
So, are you saying that there aren't any female physicists, or that no female physicists frequent these fora, or that female physicists don't mind being called sir?
You just reminded me of Peppermint Patty's recurring line in the Peanuts comic strip: "Don't call me 'Sir!'"
Separate names with a comma.