Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed

• Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date
In summary, Brad Christensen used humor and imagination to turn the tables on Nigerian scam artists who had been constantly bombarding him with "URGENT" offers. He cleverly scammed the scammers, taking advantage of their greed and ignorance to make them pay for their own mistakes. Some of his most creative exchanges can be found on websites such as quatloos.com and 419eater.com, where others also share their amusing experiences with scammers. One person even managed to get the scammers to pay for a washing machine and another claimed to have a high position in a fictitious country called Fredonia.
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2023 Award
Over the years, Brad Christensen has been deluged with every type of "URGENT" offer imaginable from Nigerian scam artists. Finally, he decided to fight back by conning the con men. With humor and imagination as his weapons, Christensen preyed on the scammers' abundant supply of greed and ignorance, taking our 419 friends for quite a ride, and always at their own expense. What follows are some of Christensen's more creative exchanges… :rofl:

http://www.quatloos.com/brad-c/directory01.htm

Make sure your mouth is empty before reading this stuff. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
I've seen another site like this one too. Very amusing.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/

Those people do this stuff too... HILARIOUS

Someone sent the idiots a washing machine once! And of course, since he was paying for shipping, he ended up losing a few thousand dollars!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer the option in which we would invest the money in my country, the Kingdom of Fredonia. As a representative of Arizona, which is one of Fredonia's six states, I am held in high regard by Groucho Marx, the kingdom's leader.
And people say that Americans are the stupid ones. Priceless.

I had a go at Scambaiting a few weeks ago. At one point I had a guy waiting for me at Schiphol airport, he was there all afternoon!

1. What is "Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed"?

"Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed" is a website that focuses on exposing various scams and fraudulent activities, particularly those related to financial and investment schemes.

2. How does "Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed" help in preventing scams and frauds?

The website provides information and resources about various scams and fraudulent activities, as well as tips and advice on how to identify and avoid them. It also has a forum where users can share their experiences and warn others about potential scams.

3. Is the information on "Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed" reliable?

Yes, the website is known for its accuracy and thorough research. It has been active since 1997 and has a team of experts who carefully investigate and verify the information before publishing it.

4. Can I report a scam or fraudulent activity to "Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed"?

Yes, the website has a section dedicated to reporting scams and fraudulent activities. You can provide details of the scam and the website will investigate and publish the information to warn others.

5. Are there any fees for using "Quatloos - Scams and fraud exposed"?

No, the website is free to use and does not require any payment or registration. It is a non-profit organization and is run by volunteers who are passionate about exposing scams and frauds.

Back