Is Your Name an Anagram for Something Sinister?

• Thread starter holly
  • Start date
In summary, your Mystic Message reveals that you have had bad luck in the past and will continue to have more bad luck, especially in love. You will encounter an untrustworthy and cruel friend and be faced with a costly decision. Beware of receiving a letter or encountering a dark-haired stranger. However, on the positive side, you will experience success and wealth in your work, and your boss will be a light-complexioned woman. Your lucky gemstone is actually a piece of blue beachglass, and your personal tree is a maple tree, which symbolizes your uniqueness, pride, and desire for new experiences, but also warns you to keep your ego in check. It is recommended to keep a piece of maple by your front door for
holly said:
The Professional:
Many People Presenting in your Fortune. A Letter arrives at your house and brings a Troubling Message, possibly regarding an Older Dark-Compleckted man. Certainly Trouble Abounds concerning a New Friend with Dark Eyes -ark Hair, and Money is at the root of It. This can be Avoided if your Watch and Watch Out for Yourself. A True Friend of the Same Coloring will then Arrive in your Life.

A letter did arrive but it was good news :wink:

holly said:
You will soon Receive Much Money. A New Love is Manifest as well, along with Great Happiness. It is Unknown whether this New Love is a Romantic Love, or the Arrival of a Beloved Friend, Pet, or Family Member. But Something is on the Horizon and will bring you Joy.

Sounds promising. 'New love' - Yikes! I'll try to be optimistic.

You lead a reasonable and disciplined Life, Look for Kindness, often Unhappy with your Feelings, Very Conscientious, a Strategist, full of Imagination of Originality, Hates Fighting and Stress. A Tendency Toward Vanity about your Appearance, but Justified.

Pretty accurate.

Thanks for the reading holly, very much..

Physics news on Phys.org
holly said:
loseyourname:
One would not wish to get the kind of fortune revealed in your Mystic Message from Beyond. You have had some bad luck in the Past, and there is More to Come: You will be Unlucky in Love soon. A new Friend proves Unworthy, Deceitful, and Cruel. Your heart will tell you to Sit at a Strange Table and take a Chance, but this will Cost you Plenty. Beware a Letter. Beware a Dark-Haired Stranger.

I've actually had amazingly great luck in the past. I don't have any new friends (and I'm not likely to meet anyone within the next month at least) and I haven't received a letter in years.

On the Positive Side, you will gain Wealth in your Work. Your Boss will be a Light-Compleckted Woman.

I don't work.

Your Lucky Gemstone is not a gemstone; it is Revealed to be a Piece of Blue Beachglass. Find such an item and place it in your pocket.

What do you know? I live on the beach. What the heck is beachglass?

Your Personal Tree is Maple Tree, indicating you are unusual, original, reserved, proud, seeking new experiences, a quick learner, have a tendency to have a complicated Love Life, and must watch your Ego. Keep a piece of Maple hung by your Front Door wherever you Reside.

Strangely enough, my house has no front door. Sucks that maples don't grow in southern California.

*sigh* loseyourname.
Ah, Those without the Vision, they pick Apart the Words of the Seers and display their Literal and Argumentative Natures. So sad, so sad.

Beachglass, O Observant One, is Glass that you find on the Beach, washed Up by the waves and with a Frosty Appearance from the Etching Action of the Sand.

I am Sure that you have a Door in your Home/Hut/Cave, etc, which Functions as your Front Door. PUT THE PIECE OF MAPLE THERE. You get no letters? No email? THAT'S a letter, pal.

You're obviously eventually going to get a JOB -- someone Fetch the Smelling Salts -- and your Boss will be all over your, uh, Back all day and she'll be Fair in Color.

The Signs reveal you used to Post under a different name, too. Hmph.

holly said:
*sigh* loseyourname.
Ah, Those without the Vision, they pick Apart the Words of the Seers and display their Literal and Argumentative Natures. So sad, so sad.

Or, it could just be that any analysis of this kind is not perfect. I never said it was completely inaccurate. If you won't take any criticism, how are you supposed to ever get any better at this?

Beachglass, O Observant One, is Glass that you find on the Beach, washed Up by the waves and with a Frosty Appearance from the Etching Action of the Sand.

Cool. I'll go look for some when I play volleyball this evening.

I am Sure that you have a Door in your Home/Hut/Cave, etc, which Functions as your Front Door. PUT THE PIECE OF MAPLE THERE. You get no letters? No email? THAT'S a letter, pal.

I do have a side door, but where the heck am I supposed to find a piece of a maple tree? I'm pretty sure they don't grow around here. As for e-mail, I haven't gotten a personal one in months. We'll see.

If all you're trying to say is that, at some point during the rest of my life, I will meet a dark-haired stranger that I can't trust, I will receive a letter that I don't like, that I'll pay for sitting at a certain table, and that I will make a new friend who is deceitful, well jeez, what skill does that take? There's probably a 99% chance the same will happen to all of us at some point in the future.

You're obviously eventually going to get a JOB -- someone Fetch the Smelling Salts -- and your Boss will be all over your, uh, Back all day and she'll be Fair in Color.

So again, at some point during the rest of my life, I'll have a job and my boss will be a white woman that hounds me throughout the day?

The Signs reveal you used to Post under a different name, too. Hmph.

Nope. That one is definitely incorrect, although I do think my girlfriend mistakenly posted under my name once.

QUESTION ONE: THE FUTURE OR THE PAST

Seven of Spades, Two of Spades, Queen of Diamonds, Four of Diamonds, Ace of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds, Jack of Clubs, Nine of Diamonds

QUESTION TWO: A Warning
[no queries as to clarification of this question will be answered]
CHOOSE THREE:

STAR, SNAKE, NAIL.

QUESTION THREE: Your Lucky Gemstone and Personal Tree Revealed:
You look into the sky at dusk on a chill autumn day. There are clouds scuttling across the sky. Do you See:

Thin, gray clouds moving west

SPELL YOUR NAME BACKWARDS AFTER CHOOSING THE ABOVE.

ynohtna

loseyourname:
There's always someone like you at every party. But of course, the Cards revealed That.
DarkAnt:

The Cards you chose reveal that Trouble, Lies and Deceit are associated with a Light-Compleckted woman. You will go to her house. Beware. She may not mean ill to you, but she causes ill feelings and no happiness can result.

On the positive Side, money comes to you as the result of a letter. A dark-Compleckted young man is prominent in your future. This may be a Mirror Sign. The Signs indicate that you are dark-eyed, dark-Haired, and Pleasing to the Eye.

Warning: You have an implacable Enemy. Within or Without? Your Faith will Protect You, but not before many Struggles. You will Witness to Many. You will travel Far and Gain Tremendous Fame for Two discoveries. A Book will be Authored by you as Well and Bring you into contact with Many who will Further Your happiness.

Your Lucky Gemstone is the Watermelon Tourmaline. Obtain such a stone, cut in a primitive squared logenze, have it bezel-set in Sterling Silver, and wear it always. Others will wish to Hold it, but don't remove it from your Neck. Your Tree is the Norfolk Pine. You shelter the Weak in life, have a tremendous Hidden Talent, have a strong Sense of Justice, carry too many Loads, are Passionate, have good Taste, High in Intelligence but Arrogant at Times because of It, make a Difficult Partner, and have Unusual Dreams.

holly said:
loseyourname:
There's always someone like you at every party. But of course, the Cards revealed That.

I take it all back. You're perfect. I'm sure you never make any mistakes and you predict the future with amazing precision. You should move to Vegas immediately.