1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question about Physics

1. Apr 15, 2004 #1
    Okay let me explain my situation.

I was in the engineering major before i switched to the premed major, which required to take Physics 40A, B, C (physics which is more engineering oriented).

Now that i switched majors to premed, i dont need to take 40a,b,c and rather Physics 2A, B, C (Physics which is more science oriented, but a lower level than 40)

I already finished 40a, and it was really hard..but i still managed to get an A in that class.

For my major, you can either take the 40a,b,c path or the 2a,b,c path, and i was thinking of going from 40a, to 2b to 2c instead of the 40b to 40c...

Is this wise, or should i stay in 40b and C? Because i plan to go to med school, and if they see me drop from a higher level physics to a lower one, they would be like what the heck you know? So yeah, that is my little predicament, i am just a freshmen in college and dont know much stuff. thanks

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted