1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question about spintronics and Howard Johnsons published work regarding the theory.

1. Oct 8, 2011 #1
    Can anyone see inherent logical flaws in this theory, or vice versa? I spent around a year tinkering with the idea of vortices and fluid dynamics as the fundamental forces behind all forms of magnetism... and I had come to a dead end until this site showed the book -

" http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spintronics-The-Secret-World-of-Magnets-2006-by-Howard-Johnson [Broken] " in a topic around 1.5 years ago.

Damn near everything in that book lines up near perfectly with what I was doing, my theory - etc. I still have no idea how to progress at all in the theory. Though the problem for the last 1.5 years has been an inability to toss the theory out completely... I know I'm wrong in some area, but in most areas this idea makes more sense logically than the standard model. I just don't know how to counter my arguments enough to drop the concept. It's very frustrating and any help (for the idea in the link or against) would be very welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted