Question concerning the origin on the big bang

In summary: The black hole does not have to "break", it just evolves into the new universe.In summary, the current understanding of the big bang is that the universe expanded, rather than "exploded", and the origin of the material that makes up the universe is still unknown. There are theories that suggest the possibility of a black hole producing a new universe, but these ideas are not well developed. However, a black hole cannot "rupture" and release its contents into the surrounding space.
sero
from my understanding,the current understanding of the big bang is a small space packed with immense amounts of particles that " exploded " and in turn created the universe and everything in it.The big question, again from my understanding, is where did all of this material come from in the first place ? This to me sounds like a blakchole that simply " broke " through spacetime fabric will all of its contents,and spewed everything into our own universe. I believe from what i read concerning this, is that before the bang, there were denisties and energy that were emourmous, only comparable to the contents of a black hole. When the BH sucks in all around it, it all has to go somewhere. so perhaps it simply starts to fill up, and finally reaches a breaking point?

A good comparision would be the following :

imagine a very stong papertowl that is as big as a football field. you start to add water to it , in the center and keep adding water to it. eventually the towl would breaks at the center and the result is the water spewing everywhere beneath it. the towel is spacetime and the water is all of the material sucked in by the black hole .

Is there any research on this currently ? I am not in the physics or math fields, its just a passion of mine.

S

Space news on Phys.org
Originally posted by sero
from my understanding,the current understanding of the big bang is a small space packed with immense amounts of particles that " exploded " and in turn created the universe and everything in it.

I would prefer to say that the universe expanded, rather than "exploded". There wasn't any boundary enclosing the particles that traveled outwards or ruptured or anything; the universe was always filled with matter/radiation everywhere in space.

The big question, again from my understanding, is where did all of this material come from in the first place ?

We don't know.

This to me sounds like a blakchole that simply " broke " through spacetime fabric will all of its contents,and spewed everything into our own universe.

There are ideas in which the singularity of a black hole produces a new universe, separate from the one in which the black hole existed. But this idea is not particularly well developed, and there are many other theories.

(You should note, however, that just because the early universe was very dense, does not imply that it must have been a black hole at one time.)

When the BH sucks in all around it, it all has to go somewhere. so perhaps it simply starts to fill up, and finally reaches a breaking point?

A black hole cannot "rupture" and let out what is inside of it into the surrounding space. The ideas in which black holes produce Big Bangs have the new universe be contained within the black hole.

What is the big bang theory?

The big bang theory is a scientific explanation for the origin of the universe. It proposes that the universe began as a singularity and has been expanding and cooling over the last 13.8 billion years.

How was the big bang discovered?

The big bang was not discovered in the traditional sense. It is a theory that has been developed over time through observations and experiments by scientists studying the universe.

What evidence supports the big bang theory?

There are several pieces of evidence that support the big bang theory, including the cosmic microwave background radiation, the abundance of light elements in the universe, and the expansion of the universe.

What happened during the big bang?

According to the big bang theory, the universe began as a singularity, which is a point of infinite density and temperature. It then underwent a rapid expansion, cooling and forming the building blocks of the universe, such as protons, neutrons, and electrons.

What existed before the big bang?

The concept of "before" the big bang is difficult to understand, as time and space as we know it did not exist prior to the big bang. Some theories suggest that there may have been a previous universe or that the singularity existed in a different state before the expansion. However, there is currently no concrete evidence for what existed before the big bang.