Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question for Greg

1. Feb 12, 2005 #1

Just curious... of all the forums you manage (PF, Talkroot, etc.), which one is your favorite? :wink:

Or should I ask, which forum has the topics you love most?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2005 #2
    PF is my baby and always will be :smile:
  4. Feb 12, 2005 #3
    That's good to hear! :rofl:
  5. Feb 12, 2005 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Actually, it's pretty easy to tell if you've ever ventured over to one of those other forums just to see what's in them. Spammers have a pretty short life on PF, but you can tell some of those other forums are a bit neglected by Greg. They have more the look of something he helped set up for someone else, but isn't too personally interested in maintaining. Unless he's funding PF by selling Pampered Chef products. :biggrin:
  6. Feb 12, 2005 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmmm...perhaps we should ask this same question on the other forums too ? :wink:
  7. Feb 12, 2005 #6
    pf is baby of greg//how??
  8. Feb 12, 2005 #7
    He made it ;)
  9. Feb 12, 2005 #8
    I've looked at the Law Forums and some of the stuff people say and reply to are just hilarious! Especially the real estate section.
    I never once imagined that I'd end up laughing while browsing people selling houses
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?