Displaying Multiple Data Sets in a uitable using MATLAB GUI

• Thread starter satinysol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Matlab
In summary, a MATLAB uitable is a GUI component used for displaying and interacting with data in a tabular format. To create one, the "uitable" function can be used with specified data and optional arguments. Data in a uitable can be edited by setting the "Editable" property to true and saved using the "Data" property and the "save" function. Customization of appearance can be done through various properties such as "FontName", "FontSize", "CellBorders", "ForegroundColor", and "BackgroundColor".
satinysol
urgent question for MATLAB uitable

This is a GUI with a uitable, i want to display 2 sets of data in column Q and column S by clicking a pushbutton

below is my code:

peakMag1=transpose(peakMag);
peakloc1=transpose(peakloc);
dat=peakMag1;
set(handles.uitable, 'Visible', 'on');
set(handles.uitable, 'Data',dat, 'ColumnFormat',{'numeric'});

i wan to display peakMag1 in column Q and peakloc1 in column S , please help me

thanks

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 391
Physics news on Phys.org

For now the data only can show in the first column -L'

please, can anyone help me ?

1. What is a MATLAB uitable?

A MATLAB uitable is a graphical user interface (GUI) component that allows users to display and interact with data in a tabular format. It is commonly used for data analysis and visualization in scientific and engineering fields.

2. How do I create a uitable in MATLAB?

To create a uitable in MATLAB, you can use the "uitable" function and specify the data to be displayed, as well as any desired column and row labels. You can also customize the appearance and functionality of the uitable using various optional input arguments.

3. Can I edit data in a MATLAB uitable?

Yes, you can edit data in a MATLAB uitable by setting the "Editable" property to true. This allows users to double-click on a cell and input new data. You can also specify whether certain columns or rows are editable using the "ColumnEditable" and "RowEditable" properties.

4. How do I save data from a uitable in MATLAB?

To save data from a uitable in MATLAB, you can use the "Data" property to access the table's data and then use the "save" function to save it to a file. You can also use the "uitable" function to display the data in a new uitable, which can then be saved using the same method.

5. How can I customize the appearance of a MATLAB uitable?

There are various ways to customize the appearance of a MATLAB uitable, such as changing the font, font size, and cell borders. You can use the "FontName", "FontSize", and "CellBorders" properties, respectively, to make these changes. You can also change the color scheme of the uitable using the "ForegroundColor" and "BackgroundColor" properties.