Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Questions about NRG Car Project

1. Dec 5, 2004 #1
    Hi, my name is Zack and this is my first time posting on this forum. I have to make an "NRG Car" for my Physics class, and there are some things I don't understand about the project. The objective is to design a vehicle that will move using the energy of one Joule. I'm a senior in high school, and lately I've been very busy with college applications, so I kind of fell behind in the class and I'm not really sure what a Joule even IS. Does anyone have any pictures or examples I could look at for references, or could someone just give me some clarification about all this? I am pretty lost, here. :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2004 #2
  4. Dec 5, 2004 #3
    Okay, I understand THAT, but I just don't know how to apply it to an "NRG Car". My physics teacher just said it works like a car, but I don't understand. I don't even know what an NRG Car is supposed to look like. Has anyone done a project like this before?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook