1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Questions about NRG Car Project

1. Dec 5, 2004 #1
    Hi, my name is Zack and this is my first time posting on this forum. I have to make an "NRG Car" for my Physics class, and there are some things I don't understand about the project. The objective is to design a vehicle that will move using the energy of one Joule. I'm a senior in high school, and lately I've been very busy with college applications, so I kind of fell behind in the class and I'm not really sure what a Joule even IS. Does anyone have any pictures or examples I could look at for references, or could someone just give me some clarification about all this? I am pretty lost, here. :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2004 #2
  4. Dec 5, 2004 #3
    Okay, I understand THAT, but I just don't know how to apply it to an "NRG Car". My physics teacher just said it works like a car, but I don't understand. I don't even know what an NRG Car is supposed to look like. Has anyone done a project like this before?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?