So the first thing I deduced is that [itex](x_n)[/itex] is a Cauchy sequence.
This sequence then converges to some element [itex]x_j[/itex]. But I wasnt sure if this [itex]x_j[/itex] was actually in the Hilbert space, and whether or not the sequence [itex](x_n)[/itex] converges to THIS element.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving