1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Questions regarding help

1. Jul 26, 2008 #1
    Hi everyone, I am new on the forum and I am hoping to pick up your knowledge.
    I am getting ready for my coming class (Mechanics of Materials) and I am start to solve some of the problems of my textbook, but I have some questions that I will like to be clarified, for that I have the problems already saved on pdf files, as well as word documents (I did the graphics, etc) some of them were easy to solve others, I am kind of lost, how can I upload the files so you guys can take a look, and let me know if they were alternative solutions, shorter steps, and/or show me the right way
    Thanks in advance
    and cheers to everyone
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 26, 2008 #2

Homework Helper

You could post it as an attachment, pending moderator approval. It's advisable to stick to non-infectable files such as JPEGs or PDFs.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?