Find Answers to Your Physics Questions From 1 Year Ago

• Thread starter sreerajt
  • Start date
In summary, it is important to revisit and review past physics questions and answers from 1 year ago in order to solidify understanding and stay updated with new research. A wide range of physics questions can be found from 1 year ago, and it is important to verify the credibility of the source providing the answers. Follow-up questions can always be asked to clarify or deepen understanding, and it is beneficial to compare current understanding to previous questions and answers for tracking progress and identifying areas for review.
sreerajt
hello...
i was using physics forum 1 year ago and i used to post some questions and some answers also. Now i would like to have a look on those older stuffs. But, i searched, in vain, extensively in PF. Can anyone guide me through this?
Thanks in advance...

Physics news on Phys.org
There is MY PF menu command in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Open it and select "Your Content".

Borek said:
There is MY PF menu command in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Open it and select "Your Content".
Thanks sir...

1. Why should I look for answers to my physics questions from 1 year ago?

It is important to revisit and review your past questions and answers in order to solidify your understanding of physics concepts. Additionally, new research and discoveries may have been made in the past year that could provide a more comprehensive answer to your previous questions.

2. What types of physics questions can I find answers to from 1 year ago?

You can find answers to a wide range of physics questions from 1 year ago, including questions about mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, optics, quantum physics, and more.

3. How can I ensure the accuracy of the answers to my physics questions from 1 year ago?

It is important to verify the credibility and reliability of the source providing the answers. Look for answers from reputable scientific journals, textbooks, or experts in the field. Additionally, it can be helpful to compare multiple sources to ensure the accuracy of the information.

4. Can I still ask follow-up questions about answers from 1 year ago?

Yes, you can always ask follow-up questions to further clarify or deepen your understanding of the answers from 1 year ago. This can be especially helpful if there have been new developments in the field since then.

5. Is it beneficial to compare my current understanding to my previous questions and answers from 1 year ago?

Absolutely. Comparing your current understanding to your previous questions and answers can help you track your progress and identify any areas where you may need to review or seek further clarification. It can also provide valuable insight into how your understanding of physics has evolved over time.