It doesn't really matter. I borrowed this from Thomas Pynchon's 'Gravity's Rainbow' where he was discussing the graffiti on bathroom walls written by renegade mathematicians. :rofl: I finally got around to sharing it with some people who would get the joke!
Perhaps I am thinking of this as a "real" joke where one needs both a setup that makes sense and a punchline.
the answer is of course ln(cabin)+C which is "the natural log cabin plus C(sea?/see?)". What I do not get is the question "the indefinate integral of cabin to the negative first" or "the indefinate integral of one over cabin".
What I am asking is if there is suppose to be a certain way to read the equation so that it makes more sense.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving