Yes. In a programming, it would be written something like n * log(n).
I am guessing you're talking about Big Oh notation. An interesting thing about Big Oh is that it doesn't matter what base log you're referring to. Given two bases, log_a(x) and log_b(x) will always be proportional to each other for all x. Big Oh notation ignores scalar differences between functions, so O(log_a(x)) = O(log_b(x)).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving