1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quick question need to buy a present!

  1. May 14, 2005 #1
    Hi all,

    I need to get a friend a present and as a physicist I really wana get them the 'science toy' kinda thing ... does anybody know the name for the encased photonic pressure experiment in which a fan shape has one black surface and a mirrored surface. When it placed in the sunlight the fan spins due to the photon pressure.

    Thanks !!!
  2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2005 #2
    Last edited: May 14, 2005
  4. May 15, 2005 #3


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Try snooping around here . I don't have time to look through the catalogue now, but they used to sell them. I also don't know where you are, so can't help if you're not in North America.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook