Premium Membership Quiz & Blog Promotion - 7 Days Only!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, anyone who submits a serious physics quiz at least 10 questions long will be given premium membership ($25 value!), and anyone who commits to writing a post at least once a week will also receive premium membership.
For the next seven days anyone who submits a serious physics quiz atleast 10 questions long will be given premium membership ($25 value!).

https://www.physicsforums.com/quiz.php?do=SubmitQuiz

or

Anyone who is committed to writing a post in our blog atleast once a week will also get premium membership.

https://www.physicsforums.com/blog

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Would a serious geology quiz count? Or any other sciences covered here for that matter?

matthyaouw said:
Would a serious geology quiz count? Or any other sciences covered here for that matter?

yeah that is fine :smile:

Is the prize transferable, say if the quiz author already has premium membership and would like to donate it to someone else?
Or do you just tack on an extra year of premium membership for the winner?

Alright, I've written a quiz, but I'm having trouble submitting it. How do I add a picture to an individual question?

Math Is Hard said:
Is the prize transferable, say if the quiz author already has premium membership and would like to donate it to someone else?
Or do you just tack on an extra year of premium membership for the winner?

Sure it's transferable :smile:

I just have to submit 10 physics questions? what level of difficulty?

daniel_i_l said:
I just have to submit 10 physics questions? what level of difficulty?

Doesn't matter

How do you add pictures to questions?

Its says that I have to separate each answer by a line-break. What is that? A new line mayb or some sort of html keyword?

Ah yes I found it. line-break = <br>

Yay, I'm yellow! Thanks Greg! :biggrin:

matthyaouw said:
Yay, I'm yellow! Thanks Greg! :biggrin:
YAY matttttthyyaaaouw! :biggrin:

(I just wanted to check some bbcode for a quiz)

Is there anyway to preview the quiz before I submit it? Also, how can I allow more than 1 text answer to be right? For example, if 9.650 was an answer, and the user types 9.651 how do I allow this to be also considerd correct?

Last edited:
I'd be interested in writing blog articles on mathematical topics (audience being interested laymen/high school education) and news in that area, with possibly some crossovers in applications to other sciences. I have a few old articles I could touch up to start with.

Great! You can go ahead and register here:
https://www.physicsforums.com/blog/wp-register.php

Then I'll set you up as a writer and you can go from there! :smile:

Last edited:
I submitted a quiz. Tell me if its ok.

Hey Greg. I think there's something wrong with the marking system.

Wow. Thanks Greg!

1. What are the benefits of a premium membership for the Quiz & Blog Promotion?

A premium membership for the Quiz & Blog Promotion offers a variety of benefits, including access to exclusive quizzes and blog promotion opportunities, early access to new quizzes and blog posts, and personalized feedback and tips from our team of experts.

2. How long does the premium membership last?

The premium membership for the Quiz & Blog Promotion lasts for 7 days, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of all the benefits and opportunities offered during that time.

3. Can I cancel my premium membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your premium membership at any time during the 7-day period. However, please note that once the 7 days are over, the membership cannot be canceled and you will not be eligible for a refund.

4. How do I access the exclusive quizzes and blog promotion opportunities with a premium membership?

Once you sign up for a premium membership, you will receive a unique login and password that will give you access to the exclusive quizzes and blog promotion opportunities. Simply log in with your credentials and start taking advantage of the benefits!

5. Is there a limit to how many quizzes and blog posts I can promote with a premium membership?

No, there is no limit to the number of quizzes and blog posts you can promote with a premium membership. However, we do recommend focusing on promoting high-quality content to maximize the effectiveness of your promotion efforts.