1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Raman Spectroscopy Processing Software

1. Jul 11, 2015 #1
    I am looking for a program that allows me to process my Raman data. What i want to do is to do integrations under certain intervalls, but also baseline corrections, noise reductions and so on. I have been coding a little bit on Matlab, but gave up once i realized I had no idea how to fix the baselines. Some of the data looks like this: Calibration of Raman 2.jpg

As u can see the baselines need to be normalized and corrected, and as much noise as possible has also to be removed before integration is possible.

Does anyone know a handy software to be used?

Update: the data is stored as text files

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 16, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook