Why Women Complain About Toilet Seats

• Thread starter Netme
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Random
In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of women being upset at men for not lifting the toilet seat because of the piss left on the seat. However, the real reason behind this frustration is not about the work involved, but rather a cleanliness issue. Women do not want to touch a toilet seat covered in urine and do not want to look into the toilet bowl with the lid up. The discussion also addresses the issue of bad aimers and suggests that they should be responsible for lifting the seat, while others should not have to bother. The conversation then shifts to the topic of feminism and the confusion surrounding it. Finally, it is mentioned that the speaker pees in the shower and can pee on someone without them knowing it. The conversation ends with the
What about when piss pressure dropped? Did you end up making one hell of a mess?

Physics news on Phys.org
he left a yellow trail of destruction methinks, unless he moved in for the kill...

As I remember, my technique was to move incrementally away from the bowl as the stream commences and towards the bowl as the pressure wanes. I was also introduced to 'Mr. Belt' by my father, when he subsequently caught me performing my act.

you mean he WASNT impressed? :P

You say you want us to put the seat up so you would not have to sit on pis. You also say that you want us to put the seat down so you won't fall into the toilet bowl. Is it really that hard for you to look down before you pee?
If you simply looked before you went, all your problems would be solved. If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean. And if the seat were up you could just put it back down. The real reason you complain is because your angry at us for not accommodating your desires. You feel as though we should put the seat up when we pee since we're the only ones who pee standing. And we should put the seat down since we're the reason for the seat being up in the first place. I believe you don't tell us this because it is a feminist behavior which you are unaware of that exists subconsciously within you.

Last edited:
Netme said:
You say you want us to put the seat up so you would not have to sit on pis. You also say that you want us to put the seat down so you won't fall into the toilet bowl. Is it really that hard for you to look down before you pee?
If you simply looked before you went, all your problems would be solved. If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean. And if the seat were up you could just put it back down. The real reason you complain is because your angry at us for not accommodating your desires. You feel as though we should put the seat up when we pee since we're the only ones who pee standing. And we should put the seat down since we're the reason for the seat being up in the first place. I believe you don't tell us this because it is a feminist behavior which you are unaware of that exists subconsciously within you.
OK, guys. I realize this may be difficult, but pay attention, huh?

1. If you haven't learned about bathroom cleanliness by now, please know that when you flush the toilet with the lid up, the urine-filled particulate spray floats all around the bathroom and ends up on your towel, washcloth, toothbrush, etc. That's why women put the lid down before they flush (and we don't flush before the job is done, leaving urine in the bowl for the next person to splash into). Unfortunately, we foolishly assume that you know this, and you'll also close the lid before flushing to keep the family healthy. Silly us.

2. "If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean."
You've got to be some kind of NUT! Why should WE have to clean YOUR piss off the toilet seat before we can use it? It's YOUR piss, YOU missed the bowl, YOU clean it up! Were you born in a freakin' BARN?

3. We are in no way angry that you won't 'accommodate our desire's. We are angry, however, when you cop attitudes like #2 (above) - somehow thinking that we should have no problem with wiping your piss off the toilet 5 times a day. We are also angry that you seem to think your 'aim game' is so funny but you sure get ugly when we ask you to clean the toilet.

GET A CLUE! :tongue:

p.s.
I'm not talking about Ivan here! (He's PERFECT!) This is from other experience.

Tsunami said:
2. "If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean."
You've got to be some kind of NUT! Why should WE have to clean YOUR piss off the toilet seat before we can use it? It's YOUR piss, YOU missed the bowl, YOU clean it up! Were you born in a freakin' BARN?

The point i was trying to make was if the real reason you were bothered was because of the piss on the seat, why didnt you just look before and clean it off yourself if its there? When you first argued about this, you seemed like it was the piss that got you angry, the cleaniness issue. Yet now you show anger against us men for not cleaning up our own piss. Which is it? A cleaniness issue or a man issue. What i have quoted is what you felt all along but were not aware of until know. This is the subconscious feminism i was talking about. You are right by feeling this way but if you do not tell us exactly how you feel we will believe that it was the piss that has angered you and not our disrespectful behavior. I strongly believe that feminism should exist, just not in the way it does today.

You're getting too in depth

-Anybody who pisses on the seat is an idiot. No excuses.
-If you fall in the toilet, it's your own fault.

Netme said:
The point i was trying to make was if the real reason you were bothered was because of the piss on the seat, why didnt you just look before and clean it off yourself if its there? When you first argued about this, you seemed like it was the piss that got you angry, the cleaniness issue. Yet now you show anger against us men for not cleaning up our own piss. Which is it? A cleaniness issue or a man issue. What i have quoted is what you felt all along but were not aware of until know. This is the subconscious feminism i was talking about. You are right by feeling this way but if you do not tell us exactly how you feel we will believe that it was the piss that has angered you and not our disrespectful behavior. I strongly believe that feminism should exist, just not in the way it does today.
Sorry if I went off on you a little bit. This is a real 'totally grossed out' issue for me. Let me ask you this. Don't you think that playing the 'aim game' (or just plain missing the bowl because you're staring at the wall in front of you and not watching what you're doing) and then not cleaning up the mess IS a cleanliness issue?

Plus just "wiping up" doesn't completey get rid of it. We have to sit on what's left of it. It's not a pleasant thought.

I'm perfect? She never talks to me like this at home. :confused:

Ivan Seeking said:
I'm perfect? She never talks to me like this at home. :confused:
Hey! What are YOU doing here? I didn't think you were reading this thread! Dang. I'm busted. :tongue: