Random Awareness

  • Thread starter Netme
  • Start date
  • #26
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
cookiemonster said:
Likely excuse!

Either way, I don't think you can weasel your way out of looking bad on this one. ;)

cookiemonster
Would another testimonial help to persuade you? How about 3 of them? My mom, my sister and myself had a riotous time telling our stories of sitting in the bowl - and yes, it was usually well after midnight and in the dark. Not only that, but I had a cat that used to love to drink out of the toilet, balanced precariously on the seat. When Ivan and I started dating, he left the seat up a few times and not only did I fall in, but so did the cat. (Although THAT was FUNNY!! :biggrin: :biggrin: ) Ivan soon learned that, to keep peace with me and the cat, he needs to put the seat put the seat down. Especially since, after the first time he did it, after drying off I went back to bed and snuggled my cold (and still slightly damp) buns up against him in his sleep! I figured one 'rude awakening' deserved another! :wink: :biggrin: Of course, HE thought it was hysterical and well worth it. :mad:
 
  • #27
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
tribdog said:
My girlfriend can't spell PF
tribdog, I love ya man. You crack me up so BAD...!!! :biggrin: You've been in rare form lately. :wink:
 
  • #28
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,260
301
Tsunami said:
I went back to bed and snuggled my cold (and still slightly damp) buns up against him in his sleep!
...and all this time I thought that was the cat! :eek:
 
  • #29
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
36
i dont get Evo's story...did she sit in a potty??? OOH OOH, did she FALL down the toilet??
 
  • #30
Evo
Mentor
23,174
2,923
Yes, your PF mom fell into the toilet. :frown:
 
  • #31
695
6
Tsunami said:
tribdog, I love ya man. You crack me up so BAD...!!! :biggrin: You've been in rare form lately. :wink:
lol, thanks. I don't think you are supposed to encourage me though.
I tore a muscle in my chest and I've been stuck on a couch all week so I'm spending about 18 hours a day online. You guys have been stuck with me.
 
  • #32
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Evo said:
Yes, your PF mom fell into the toilet. :frown:
As did your PF aunt (AND her sister, AND her mother). I'm quite certain there are MANY others who have also experienced this.
 
  • #33
695
6
Tsunami said:
As did your PF aunt (AND her sister, AND her mother). I'm quite certain there are MANY others who have also experienced this.
Wow, none of your relatives are very bright. You better hope Mendelev was wrong.
 
  • #34
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
36
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... i hope it isnt e-hereditary otherwise i hear the toilet coming to get me...
 
  • #35
Robert Zaleski
When I was 8 years old, I could direct a high velocity stream of pee six foot from the toilet bowl and hit nothing but net. Now I straddle the bowl and hit nothing rim.
 
  • #36
ShawnD
Science Advisor
668
1
What about when piss pressure dropped? Did you end up making one hell of a mess?
 
  • #37
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
36
he left a yellow trail of destruction methinks, unless he moved in for the kill...
 
  • #38
Robert Zaleski
As I remember, my technique was to move incrementally away from the bowl as the stream commences and towards the bowl as the pressure wanes. I was also introduced to 'Mr. Belt' by my father, when he subsequently caught me performing my act.
 
  • #39
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
36
you mean he WASNT impressed?????? :P
 
  • #40
56
0
You say you want us to put the seat up so you would not have to sit on pis. You also say that you want us to put the seat down so you wont fall into the toilet bowl. Is it really that hard for you to look down before you pee?
If you simply looked before you went, all your problems would be solved. If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean. And if the seat were up you could just put it back down. The real reason you complain is because your angry at us for not accommodating your desires. You feel as though we should put the seat up when we pee since we're the only ones who pee standing. And we should put the seat down since we're the reason for the seat being up in the first place. I believe you dont tell us this because it is a feminist behavior which you are unaware of that exists subconsciously within you.
 
Last edited:
  • #41
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Netme said:
You say you want us to put the seat up so you would not have to sit on pis. You also say that you want us to put the seat down so you wont fall into the toilet bowl. Is it really that hard for you to look down before you pee?
If you simply looked before you went, all your problems would be solved. If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean. And if the seat were up you could just put it back down. The real reason you complain is because your angry at us for not accommodating your desires. You feel as though we should put the seat up when we pee since we're the only ones who pee standing. And we should put the seat down since we're the reason for the seat being up in the first place. I believe you dont tell us this because it is a feminist behavior which you are unaware of that exists subconsciously within you.
OK, guys. I realize this may be difficult, but pay attention, huh?

1. If you haven't learned about bathroom cleanliness by now, please know that when you flush the toilet with the lid up, the urine-filled particulate spray floats all around the bathroom and ends up on your towel, washcloth, toothbrush, etc. That's why women put the lid down before they flush (and we don't flush before the job is done, leaving urine in the bowl for the next person to splash into). Unfortunately, we foolishly assume that you know this, and you'll also close the lid before flushing to keep the family healthy. Silly us.

2. "If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean."
You've gotta be some kind of NUT! Why should WE have to clean YOUR piss off the toilet seat before we can use it? It's YOUR piss, YOU missed the bowl, YOU clean it up!! Were ya born in a freakin' BARN???

3. We are in no way angry that you won't 'accomodate our desire's. We are angry, however, when you cop attitudes like #2 (above) - somehow thinking that we should have no problem with wiping your piss off the toilet 5 times a day. We are also angry that you seem to think your 'aim game' is so funny but you sure get ugly when we ask you to clean the toilet.

GET A CLUE!! :tongue:

p.s.
I'm not talking about Ivan here! (He's PERFECT!!) This is from other experience.
 
  • #42
56
0
Tsunami said:
2. "If there was piss on the seat, all you would have to do is wipe it clean."
You've gotta be some kind of NUT! Why should WE have to clean YOUR piss off the toilet seat before we can use it? It's YOUR piss, YOU missed the bowl, YOU clean it up!! Were ya born in a freakin' BARN???

.
The point i was trying to make was if the real reason you were bothered was because of the piss on the seat, why didnt you just look before and clean it off yourself if its there? When you first argued about this, you seemed like it was the piss that got you angry, the cleaniness issue. Yet now you show anger against us men for not cleaning up our own piss. Which is it? A cleaniness issue or a man issue. What i have quoted is what you felt all along but were not aware of until know. This is the subconscious feminism i was talking about. You are right by feeling this way but if you do not tell us exactly how you feel we will believe that it was the piss that has angered you and not our disrespectful behavior. I strongly believe that feminism should exist, just not in the way it does today.
 
  • #43
ShawnD
Science Advisor
668
1
You're getting too in depth

-Anybody who pisses on the seat is an idiot. No excuses.
-If you fall in the toilet, it's your own fault.
 
  • #44
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Netme said:
The point i was trying to make was if the real reason you were bothered was because of the piss on the seat, why didnt you just look before and clean it off yourself if its there? When you first argued about this, you seemed like it was the piss that got you angry, the cleaniness issue. Yet now you show anger against us men for not cleaning up our own piss. Which is it? A cleaniness issue or a man issue. What i have quoted is what you felt all along but were not aware of until know. This is the subconscious feminism i was talking about. You are right by feeling this way but if you do not tell us exactly how you feel we will believe that it was the piss that has angered you and not our disrespectful behavior. I strongly believe that feminism should exist, just not in the way it does today.
Sorry if I went off on you a little bit. This is a real 'totally grossed out' issue for me. Let me ask you this. Don't you think that playing the 'aim game' (or just plain missing the bowl cuz you're staring at the wall in front of you and not watching what you're doing) and then not cleaning up the mess IS a cleanliness issue?
 
  • #45
Evo
Mentor
23,174
2,923
Plus just "wiping up" doesn't completey get rid of it. We have to sit on what's left of it. It's not a pleasant thought.
 
  • #46
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,260
301
I'm perfect? She never talks to me like this at home. :confused:
 
  • #47
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Ivan Seeking said:
I'm perfect? She never talks to me like this at home. :confused:
Hey! What are YOU doing here? I didn't think you were reading this thread! Dang. I'm busted. :tongue:
 

Related Threads on Random Awareness

  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
910
  • Last Post
3
Replies
54
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
55
Views
7K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
Top