Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Random question

  1. Apr 14, 2009 #1
    this is sort of just a random question, but does anyone know what the little plastic tip on the end of a shoelace is called?
    much appreciated
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2009 #2
    It's called an aglet or aiglet.
  4. Apr 14, 2009 #3
  5. Apr 14, 2009 #4
    thnx, whybother,
    much appreciated.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook