Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Random
In summary, the conversation focused on music and physical activities. The participants discussed their preferences for different types of music, including rap, hip hop, and rock. They also shared their experiences with playing basketball and how it has improved their skills. One of the participants mentioned a trip to San Diego and their plans to bring something back for everyone.
JamesU
Gold Member
smurf suggested it...

Physics news on Phys.org
Way to captivate them. "Smurf suggested it..."
Yeah, use a phrase usually only associated with bad ideas and pop-corn. Geeze, it was you're idea I just expanded on it.

well, it's here, happy!?

The Child of Evo is in Chicago this week and last night went to a Modest Mouse concert (her favorite band, I believe) and was very happy.

I recently started listening to REM again. Very good band.

I bought two 2pac cds a while ago, good so far.

I'm not a big fan of rap.. or hip hop.. or R&B.. whatever you kids are calling it these days.

I am not a fan of new rap. 2pac is older rap, early-mid 90s.

Smurf said:
I recently started listening to REM again. Very good band.
Yeah, I like REM. There was a very funny episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast with Michael Stipe.

I feel like pulling out some Micheal Jackson.

Also, as a random comment.

I play basketball before I weightlift because it helps warm-up the whole body from the shoulders to toes. I first started playing and I was complete garbage. I got one shot every like 30, but now I get like one every 3-4! I'm getting awesome. Woo-hoo!

I'm going to san diego tomorrow :biggrin: I'll virtually bring everone something

1. What is "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts"?

"Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts" is a program designed to generate random questions and posts for users to answer and discuss. It is named after the popular cartoon characters, the Smurfs, known for their inquisitive and curious nature.

2. How does "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts" work?

The program uses a database of pre-written questions and prompts, and randomly selects them to present to users. Users can then answer the questions and engage in discussions with other users.

3. Can I customize the questions and posts generated by "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts"?

Currently, the program does not have a customization feature. However, users can suggest new questions and posts to be added to the database.

4. Is "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts" only for entertainment purposes?

No, "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts" can also be used for educational or research purposes. The program can generate thought-provoking questions and prompts for discussions and debates.

5. Is "Smurf Suggests Random Questions & Posts" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the program does not contain any inappropriate content and can be used by users of all ages. However, parental guidance is still recommended for younger users to ensure appropriate discussions.