How Does RDM Notation Relate to Quantum State Representation?

• Thread starter Nusc
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Notation
In summary, to find the decomposition of the reduced density matrix, you will need to use the bases of p_a and p_b to find the corresponding eigenvectors and eigenvalues. Once you have these, you can use them to construct the decomposition of the reduced density matrix.
Nusc

Homework Statement

[tex]
\hat{\rho} = \left|\Phi_{AB}\right\rangle\left\langle\Phi{AB}\right|
= \alpha ( |Z+>_A|Z+>_B+|X+>_A|X+>_B)* \alpha ( <Z+|_B <Z+|_A+<X+|_B<X+|_A)

[/tex]

Is |Z+>_A|Z+>_B similar to |00> ? I'm confused wiht notation

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org

I think you will have to explain what |00> is, and what you mean by "similar". Also, what does |X+> mean? An eigenstate of the x-component of spin?

Ignore the question on |00>.

Yes.

That was the only question you asked. :smile:

referring to the other post: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=389293

Once I have found the reduxed density matrix

p_a with a basis of {
| 1 |
| 0 | }

and p_b with a basis of{

| -1/4(sqrt2) |
| 1 | }how do I finish off the problem to find the decomposition?

1. What is RDM notation equation?

RDM (Resource Description Framework Data Model) notation equation is a standard for describing and organizing digital resources, such as documents, images, and web pages, in a way that is easily understood by computers. It is based on a triple structure of subject-predicate-object, and allows for the representation of complex relationships between resources.

2. How is RDM notation equation used in scientific research?

RDM notation equation is used in scientific research as a way to organize and categorize data, making it easier to analyze and share with other researchers. It allows for the creation of linked data, which connects related resources and enables the discovery of new insights and relationships.

3. What are the benefits of using RDM notation equation?

The benefits of using RDM notation equation include improved data interoperability, increased data sharing and collaboration, and enhanced data discoverability. It also helps to reduce data redundancy and promotes the reuse of data, making research more efficient and cost-effective.

4. Are there any limitations to RDM notation equation?

While RDM notation equation is a powerful tool for organizing and representing data, it does have some limitations. It requires a certain level of technical expertise to use, and may not be suitable for all types of data. Additionally, the quality and accuracy of the data must be carefully considered when using RDM notation equation.

5. How can I learn more about RDM notation equation?

There are many resources available online to learn more about RDM notation equation, including tutorials, webinars, and online courses. You can also consult with experts in the field or attend conferences and workshops to gain a deeper understanding of how to use RDM notation equation in scientific research.