Dr Greg Blocking Question: Why?

• A
  • Thread starter davidfrankli32
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker asked Dr. Greg why their question was blocked and clarified that it was a simple question about the relative velocity between free falling objects in non-homogeneous gravity fields. They also mentioned having their own ideas about the answer and their past affiliation with MIT. The conversation was then closed for moderation.
davidfrankli32
To Dr Greg: Sir, Why did you block my question? It was a simple one before (perhaps I said too much. It was and remains, "does anyone know the answer as to what GR says about the relative velocity between free falling objects in non-homogeneous gravity fields when the objects are co-linear." The possible answers, it seems to me are "yes", "no" with a few more words of explanation. I do have my own ideas about the answer if the experiment were to be carried out, but I did not put forward any "alternate theory". Next stop is MIT where I have had an affiliation in the past although not with the physics dept. Mine was with RLE and Draper Labs. I am now retired. In any event, my best to you DavidF

Physics news on Phys.org
Thread closed for Moderation...

1. Why is Dr Greg blocking my question?

There could be a few reasons why Dr Greg is blocking your question. It could be that your question is inappropriate or off-topic, or it may have already been answered before. It is also possible that Dr Greg is currently unavailable to answer questions.

2. How can I get my question unblocked by Dr Greg?

If you believe that your question was blocked by mistake, you can try reaching out to Dr Greg directly and politely asking for it to be unblocked. You can also review the community guidelines to ensure your question follows the rules and guidelines.

3. Is Dr Greg the only one who can answer questions on this topic?

No, there may be other scientists or experts on this topic who can also provide valuable insights and answers. You can try reaching out to them or posting your question in a different forum or platform.

4. Can I ask Dr Greg the same question again if it was blocked before?

It is generally not recommended to ask the same question again if it was previously blocked. Instead, try rephrasing your question or providing more context to make it more relevant and appropriate.

5. How long does it take for Dr Greg to unblock a question?

There is no set timeframe for how long it may take for Dr Greg to unblock a question. It will depend on the reason for the block and Dr Greg's availability. It is best to be patient and respectful when waiting for a response.